Prospective students and their parents will be scheduled for an interview, and evaluated by the Pre-School Coordinator and the appropriate pre-school level adviser. The age requirements per level are:
- Toddlers (2 to < 3 years old on the first day of school)
- Nursery 1 (3 to <4 years old on the first day of school)
- Nursery 2 (4 to <5 years old on the first day of school)
- Kinder (5 to < 6 years old on the first day of school)
SPECIAL EDUCATION PROGRAMS
All students applying for a Special Education Program will undergo evaluation by a SPED teacher and/or coordinator.
Additional requirements to be submitted are:
- An evaluation report from a therapist if the child is undergoing therapy
- Psycho-educational report or diagnostic report from a clinical psychologist or developmental pediatrician
Parents/guardians of prospective students must submit the following documents:
- Application Form – Information sheet properly filled out (available at the Admin Office)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
- Photocopy of Report Card of the most recent school year attended, if applicable
- 2 ID sized photos – 2″ x 2″
Parents will also need to pay an entrance exam fee of P500 for regular students and P1,500 for students applying for the inclusion program.
Additional documents required from international students are:
- In cases where a guardian is assigned, a photocopy of the guardian’s working visa and letter of guardianship and authorization from the parents
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Student Study Permit (SSP)
- Photocopy of passport and Philippine visa on passport
Parents/guardians can make their payments through cash or check. For making check payments, please note that all payments should be made to The Learning Child, Inc. Parents can also inquire at the Cashier about making their payments on an installment scheme.
Once the student has finished payment of the basic and tuition fees, the student is considered officially enrolled.